E-Beet energy bar with electrolytes and iron
Box of 24 bars
Introducing FRUIT3 E-Beet, the first energy bar designed with women athletes in mind!
Use during effort to replenish energy. For activities > 2 hours, take 1 bar/30 minutes.
Share this product
The first energy bar in the world designed with women athletes in mind
FRUIT3 E-beet is an all-natural energy bar with added electrolytes and high in iron. E-BEET is made with beets, apples, is a great source of energy (29 g carbs), high in chelated iron (40% RDI) and electrolytes (sodium, potassium and magnesium).
Beets and apples are excellent sources of carbohydrate and rich in nitrates, which can help athletic performance (E-BEET has 29 g of carbs).
Why is iron important in sports?
Many endurance athletes have low iron, it is even more common in women athletes. Iron is a key component in everyone’s health and plays an even more significant role in an endurance athlete’s life and performance. Eating foods high in iron is a great way to ensure that low iron levels do not negatively affect your performance. We created E-BEET with electrolytes and high in iron so that you can better fuel your goals.
Through a combination of the right foods at the right time you can keep your iron levels high to support your daily training.
Am J Clin Nutrition, 2000
a little xact nutrition magic …
E-BEET = beet and apple pulp (carbs + nitrates) ++ sodium ++ potassium ++ iron ++ magnesium + natural antioxidants
- 120 calories per bar
- Easily and quickly absorbed
- Natural, vegan ingredients
- Small compact format, ideal for on-the-go feeding
- Stays soft, melts in your mouth, even in extreme cold
- Electrolytes : sodium: 150 mg, potassium: 120 mg, magnesium : 35 mg
- High in iron, 40% RDI (6.5 mg)
- Beetroot and apple pulp, sugar, glucose syrup, concentrated beetroot juice, agar, natural flavours. lemon juice, sodium citrate, salt, magnesium citrate, whole grape extract dipotassium phosphate, chelated iron. May contain: traces of wheat, hazelnut, almond.
Find a retailer near you
About the importance of iron in endurance sports
Iron is a key component in everyone’s health, but it plays an even more significant role in an endurance athlete’s life and performance. Read more on the Training Peaks site
“Through a combination of the right foods at the right time you can keep your iron levels high to support your daily training” an excerpt from “Iron and the endurance athlete” published by Training Peaks, read more on the Training Peaks website
|Dimensions||19 x 10 x 7 cm|